Thursday, September 16, 2010

Luke and Nate funnies

Nate is at a very bored stage right now. He gets cranky pretty easy, but lucky for me I have Luke to help entertain him. I'm surprised that Nate is already so interested in Luke. He really lights up every time Luke talks to him or jumps around. (I just asked Luke to give Nate a toy because he was fussing and Luke grabbed a little toy fireman and I heard him say, "Here Nate, here's Fireman Dan, I bet you'll like it.") Nate won't take a pacifier, but at least I can tell Luke to sing to him which helps:

Luke seems to be getting into the Harry Potter series lately...

Luke got some new shoes the other day. I told him to pose for me and this is what he did...

Nate loves to roll around like crazy now, and he won't let a little "Boppy" get in his way...


Luke is getting to the age where he says stuff to crack me up all day. Yesterday, I could hear that he was pooping so when I walked over to him and opened my mouth to say, "Are you poopy, Lukey?" before I could get the words out he said, "No, Mommy. Don't tell me I'm poopy". Guess he knows his Mom pretty well!



1 comment:

  1. Love the sweetness of a toddler's voice! Does he say sleeping as "sneeping?" I love it.

    ReplyDelete