Saturday, September 4, 2010

Can I watch Grandpa Dance?

This is the question I get every morning (and all day for that matter). Chance and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary this last month by doing what we do every year which is watch our wedding video. This year we let Luke join us and he was surprised to see Grandpa dancing! For those of you who don't know, my Dad and I did a special father-daughter dance to "Footloose". Well, Luke saw the video for the first time and he's been hooked. He can't get enough of watching Grandpa dance (never mind the fact that Mommy is dancing too, he can care less about that!) Well, not only does he watch the dance, but you guessed it, he tries to do the dance himself. He even copies some of the faces we make. Here he is "taking off his coat" like my Dad does at the beginning...

The Robot...

A little more...

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious!!! What a ham! The kid has moves for sure!!! He must get that from his "Paula Abdul" dancing mama! :)

    ReplyDelete