Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Fair

We had two attempts at the fair this year. The first day we tried, it was free admission so we hoped the rain would hold off and we could do it all that day. It didn't. We pretty much looked around the animal barns and then went home. It was pretty wet that day. I don't think Luke liked the rain too much. He stayed in his stroller most of the time. Nate had a lot of fun, because I walked him around in the moby wrap. I had him all covered up so only his head was showing. I felt like I was an attraction at the fair with all of the looks and laughs we were getting from people!

The fair Part II went pretty well. We started it off with a pony ride for Luke and then headed straight to the rides. Luke and I made sure we got our money's worth. We went on every ride that he could go on. Even two spinny ones. We managed to have to sit with crazy kids that wanted to spin like crazy both times! I needed a bit of a break after the second one.

Cowboy Luke.

The family headed off to the carnival. Luke was so excited he let me hold his hand!!

Who does not belong in this picture? Yeah, I was a little big for the rides. The things we do for our kids.


Luke could handle some on his own.

You wouldn't know he was having a good time, he would always have such a serious face, but he was always excited to go on each ride!

Oh joy, another kiddy ride for me...

Wait, who took this picture!!!???

Thank goodness for Auntie Trisha! Whatever would we do without her help!

No comments:

Post a Comment