This is really an entertaining age that Luke is at. He is really starting to crack me up with all of the things he says and does. The other day I was getting gas and he said, "Mama's getting gas" and I said, "yep" and got out of the car to pump it. When I got back in he said, "All done gasing". He is so great with Nate. The other day in the car he looked over at him and said, "You're silly Nate". Here he is hanging with his little bro.
And he has taken over my boppy. He likes to sit on the couch and put it around his waste. What a goofball.

Luke seems to have developed some type of an accent. Every once in awhile he will pronounce something funny. In particular when he calls for his Daddy. I only got him saying it one time:
Here is a little something I get treated to whenever I put lotion on Luke after his bath. I thought I should share. (You may also notice is odd pronunciation of "wanna see?")
More games with Auntie Trisha...
He's been learning to play catch and he's got quite the wined up when he is pitching...
Here's an example of how he is always mindful of his baby brother's whereabouts...
Oh man, Asher and Luke are going to have fun playing sports together! Such a great age these boys are at. :)
ReplyDelete