Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Smiles

Nate turned a month old a couple of weeks ago. Here are some one month pictures of him...


Nate started smiling right around 6 weeks. It's so fun to finally get to start interacting with him a little more. They say 6 weeks is the peek of fussiness and Nate has definitely increased his fussiness lately. I thought he was going to be an easygoing baby, but he seems to be taking after his older brother. He gets bored very easy and doesn't stay content for very long by himself. He's getting a little better though. Now he will last for a couple minutes on the playmat by himself. Going right along with the "I'm just like my older brother" theme, he is also a sleep fighter, especially during the day. I'm often spending a half hour getting him to fall asleep, only to lay him down and have him wake up 5 to 10 minutes later! It doesn't help that there's a noisy toddler running around the house either. He does sleep though, I just have to work really hard at it. He also starts to fight the sleep in the early morning hours. That's tiring! I'm not trying to complain here, just want to document. Overall, things are still going good and he is growing and developing wonderfully!

Smile! Yay!

I finally got it on video!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he has changed so much! I want to see him SOON!!

    ReplyDelete