Wednesday, June 16, 2010

30. Yuck.

Well, I did it. I turned 30. I think I handled it okay. I think 29 was harder to take than 30. No one really thinks of you as a youthful 20 something when you are 29. It's practically 30, so I figured I have already morned the loss of my 20s. The day was pretty uneventful. Nate had me up around 5am and it was pretty much just another day from there. But I guess there could be worse ways to spend a birthday than getting to hang out with two cute little boys. We celebrated my birthday that weekend at my parents house. It was hectic and chaotic, but lots of fun. It seems like there almost aren't enough grown ups to go around anymore with 3 babies and two toddlers! Luke and Wyatt spent most of the day in the backyard. I was tickled to look out the window and see Luke and Wyatt throwing a soccer ball back and forth to each other. It was so cute! We got the little babies together for their first photo op. It went as to be expected...

1 comment: