Friday, March 13, 2009

Luke can stand!

A couple days ago Luke figured out how to stand up in the Pack 'n Play. Of course it only took a day or so before he was pulling himself up on everything. Oh boy! It's pretty cute when I go into his room to get him after his nap and he's standing up in his crib like a big boy! I thought him kneeling was scary, now he' standing? That's a lot further to fall!



I also had to add some pictures of Luke on his car. He seems a little big for it (I have to wrap his legs on the top of hit so they don't drag). It reminds me of some circus Bear riding a little bike or something - I'm actually not sure if that's ever been done, but anyway... He really enjoys it when I push him around the living room and kitchen. To him it's a fun leisurely ride, to me it's another way to slowly ruin my back. The things we do to get a smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment