Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Cell Phone is NOT a toy!

So I learned yesterday that if you have your cell phone keys locked and you press any button and then "send" it calls 911. I learned this because Luke did it. I gave him the phone to play with and locked the keys like I always do so he can't make a call and then happened to notice while he was playing with it that it said "attempting emergency call"! I hung it up right away, but it was too late. They called me back! Those poor 911 operators, she said they get calls all day long from kids playing with cell phones. So let this be a lesson to you all! Unfortunately I learned the hard/embarrassing way!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you could call 911 when it is locked. I give Sage my locked cell phone to play with all the time. I hope she hasn't ever called! Luke is such a cutie. Busy busy boy!

    ReplyDelete