Tuesday, March 17, 2009

11 Months

Luke is 11 months old today. I can't believe he's a month away from his first birthday. I really feel like he's changed a lot this past month. He's really starting to develop quite the personality. He interacts with me and sometimes it seems, even teases me! He is becoming more mobile and I can tell he loves it. Yes, it keeps me busy, but it's worth it to watch him crawl around and squeal. He is such a joy and I feel so blessed to be his Mom.

Nothing like a freshly bathed baby!

Luke and I celebrated his 11 month birthday by going to the first baseball game Daddy ever coached. Luke seemed to enjoy looking at all the people, though I'm not sure how much of the game he watched. It was pretty cold so we couldn't stay long but it was fun routing for Dad's team! Go Bearcats!

I tried to get a picture of Luke by himself at the game, however he freaked out and started yelling at me (and making quite a scene) when I put him on the grass. It's been a long winter, I need to get this boy use to the grass again!

2 comments:

  1. Good job going to support Coach Daddy! Hopefully it warms up so it's a little more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete