Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm Tired


This little rascal is a handful, especially at night. For awhile he would only wake up once to eat, but he seems to have regressed and wants to eat twice at night now. I want to sleep through the night so badly! I think I've lost about 30% of my brain function due to lack of quality sleep. I know people say I need to stop feeding him, but it's so hard. He was up for about 45 minutes last night crying off and on because I wouldn't feed him (this was at 4:30am, he had already eaten at 12:30am).  Plus I'm worried that he really does need to eat at least once. I'm very conflicted. I want to sleep, but I want to meet his needs. It can be so difficult being a Mom! 

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely hear you on the sleep deprivation!!! I think that is (so far) the hardest thing about having young children!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asher still wakes up often to eat at night. If I can't get him back to sleep after 20 min., I feed him.... these growing boys need to eat. Plus, I wonder if you increase his food during the day if that might sit with him longer? Tough call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah I love that you have a blog now! It is fun to see Luke growing up through pictures! Hope you guys are doing great!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete