Thursday, May 25, 2017

Worst Winter Ever

Ever since Chance and I have sold our house we are asking ourselves if Western Washington is really the place for us? We are seriously questioning if we want to try a new adventure and move to a different part of the country. Tennessee, Texas, Utah? We are so tired of rain (me most of all) and I'm really tired of the grey skies. It's so depressing. It makes me feel like I want to move the boys to another, sunnier state so they can be outdoors more! Of course we don't want to leave our families, but I have always thought that if we didn't have good relationships with our families, we would not be in Western Washington! I feel like breaking the cycle so that the boys don't have the same issue some day of wanting to move somewhere else from their parents because they hate the rain! I came upon this on Facebook and it rang very true to me! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment