The women from our Life Group decided to plan a weekend getaway to Seabrook, Washington. I have never been on a girls trip since having kids so I was beyond excited. Conversation without constant interruptions!!! It was so much fun!
Even the drive down was a blast with these two ladies! So fun to get to gab in a car without kids crying or asking how much longer??
The town was beautiful! It was a little chilly, but the sun mostly shined the whole time we were there!
We didn't even really do anything but walk around the town/beach and then hang out at the house! We each took a meal so I only had to make one meal for the whole weekend and I got my other delicious meals cooked for me! That is heaven for me!
I really hope we will do this again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment