Saturday, April 15, 2017

Duplex Life

The boys have been adjusting quite well. Bradley misses going back home to our Lake Stevens house after we take the boys to school. Now he has to either run errands with mom, hang out at Trisha's or make the long drive back to Sultan while we wait for the boys to be done at school each day. The commuting is a little difficult for Brad but he is still handling it pretty well. Nate and Luke are fine with the commute as they like to draw the whole ride to school. I'm surprised at how little they talk about the old house. They ask a lot of questions about when we will find our new house. And everytime they go to an open house with us they beg us to buy it! I think they are excited to find a new place. 

As far as living at the Duplex, it's small but it's easy to clean! The best part is the boys finally having a place to play without me having to take them somewhere. They have Simon Park in their own backyard. It's amazing! Luke is outside a lot. He loves riding the green machine around and he has been practicing basketball over at Grandma Rusty's house. I love watching him play through the window. It's something I have dreamed of for years, and I really hope we can find a place of our own with a great view of where my kids play. Though I don't think our yard will ever live up to the amazing play area that the boys have here at the duplex.

Luke can even play outside in the rain now because Mom doesn't have to go with him!

Brad loves the trike he found in Grandma's shed.

The Green Machine. Rain or Shine!

What an awesome field they get to play in!

Chance loves being able to play outside with them after dinner.

They are quite an adorable site.
 

I use to have the boys growth markings on the wall at our old house so I decided I needed to make something I could transfer the markings too and take with us the next time we move. It turned out pretty good. Thanks Pinterest!

Even though we know our time in Sultan is temporary, I still want the boys to be able to be involved in the town we are currently in. All three of them participated in a soccer camp that Chad helped organize.

 These two still share the bottom bunk. We definitely need to find a new house soon because I'm not sure how much longer this set up will work!





No comments:

Post a Comment