Chance's parent's invited his whole family to Ocean Shores with them. We new the boy would love another beach trip! Unfortunately it took a LONG time to get there! Traffic was terrible and it was pretty rainy that day. Luckily, by the time we got there that evening the skies were beginning to clear up. The boys couldn't wait to go to the beach!
Since it was later, I didn't bother with swimsuits. Silly me. I must have forgotten that I have boys. Even if it's only 60 degrees, that won't stop them from getting in!
The boys are ready for breakfast. Luke was loving the "Anakin" hairstyle I was giving him. His hair was pretty long, so I tried to make it look decent with the some product.
There favorite part is the warm dunes that they can roll down. Luke loved pretending he was Anakin getting knocked down and rolling down the hill in the Mustafar Battle (Star Wars).
Everyone went out to dinner that night which was fun. The boys enjoy being surrounded by all their boy cousins!
Chance and Mindy's boys. We are still missing 4 other grandsons in this picture!
The last day we were there we met up with Chance's family for one final get together at the beach. We really lucked out and had some pretty decent weather. Than we cleaned up and headed into town. Of course we needed to stop at Sharky's!
Then we met up with Chance's family again an arcade. The boys had a lot of fun with that too!
It was a lot of fun getting to spend time at the beach with most of Chance's family (we were missing the Williams)!








No comments:
Post a Comment