Saturday, January 24, 2015

Nate slices again

Nate somehow managed to split his chin open on the window sill. This cut was not as bad as his previous head wound. He didn't even realize he cut it until he noticed some blood and said, "Mom, am I bleeding?" I chose to forgo a doctor visit on this one, so I cleaned it up myself and tried to close it up as best I could with some steri-strips (I'm going to need to stock up on these). He freaks out when you fix his wounds so he was going nuts while I was doing this. Afterwards he was exhausted and sort of decompressed on the chair in our room. He seemed really worn out so I brought him his lunch and let him look at books on the chair for awhile and rest up. Luke was very concerned about Nate and "checked" on him frequently to make sure he was doing okay and to see if he needed anything. I love to see how much these boys care about each other. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment