Have I already used this Title? I can't remember. Oh well. Well, regardless the older Bradley gets the more he reminds me of Luke! He is starting to do all the things Luke use to do when he was younger (and even now still). One is that he loves to imitate what he sees on TV. Here he is watching the Grinch. When it comes on, he always asks me for his "Grinch Hat" and the "snake" which is a toy rubber snake that is long and wiggly and he uses it as his Grinch whip (must dress the part - just like Luke!)
He's very dramatic. Gets upset very easy, but also gets really excited about good news. But the biggest thing he does that is very reminiscent of his eldest bro is his insistence on "being" something. It's usually an animal (Luke preferred to be a real person: Grandpa Jim, Blake, etc). Bradley is often a baby dragon, leopard, jaguar, lion, etc. Luke use to constantly repeat "I'm Grandpa Jim, say 'Hi Grandpa Jim." (depending on who he was at the moment). It would drive us crazy because no matter how many times we said, "Hi Grandpa Jim" he would repeat the same phrase like 30 seconds later.
Bradley does almost the same thing! He will say "I'm a baby leopard". And if you just say "okay". He will literally shout at you again "I'm a baby leopard!!!" In fact he will continue to shout it at you until you acknowledge what he is being: "Okay, Hi baby leopard". Once you acknowledge what he is, that will buy you about 30-60 seconds before he repeats himself once again: "Mom, I'm a baby leopard."
The funny thing is Luke doesn't do this anymore, so know one taught Bradley this little "tick". I guess those two are just cut from the same mold. Lucky me! Haha. "I'M A BABY LEOPARD!!!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment