It is always really sad when the pool gets closed up for the year. I can not believe how lucky me and my kids are to have such a fun place to go during the summer. I do not take it for granted.
This is Luke doing a trick for Aunt Trisha. A little later he hit his head against the pool doing the same thing... so no more flips for him.
It always seems to happen at the very end of the summer when the boys get brave enough to try something new that they refused to try all summer. This year it was Nate figuring out how to hold his breath and go underwater. After a lot of practicing going under water he finally agreed to try to jump in the pool! Way to go Nate!
Luke with his new jumping partner!
Can someone explain to me what this little weirdo is doing?
He is such a character!
Blessed, is what I call this picture.
Soaking up the last bit of sun. My boys on the last pool day of the summer. We were lucky the warm weather lasted into September this year!



No comments:
Post a Comment