I was so excited to get to volunteer with Luke's class field trip. I'm so grateful my mom was willing to watch the younger two so I could have a fun, special day with my oldest boy. Luke was really excited for me to come along too. There were so many parent volunteers that each parent was paired up with only two kids! I was happy to get to enjoy the zoo with Luke and his best buddy Owen!
The boys were pretty excited to ride the school bus for the first time!
The boys had lots of fun playing at some of the cool play areas they have at the zoo and of course they loved the animals too.
It has been a long time since I have had such an easy and relaxing day at the zoo! It was really a treat for me!




No comments:
Post a Comment