Friday, June 6, 2014

Edmonds Beach

The sun is out and I wanted to do something different from the norm so I decided to try out the Edmonds beach. The boys were having trouble being patient for us to get there and kept asking me if we were there yet. I told them we were getting close, and Nate asked "how close?" and I said, "Well I"m not exactly sure, because I have never been to this beach before." With a frustrated sigh (and tone I might add) Nate replied, "How do you know we are getting close when you have never BEEN here?" 

The boys loved it, especially my water dog Luke. The sun was out, but we went in the morning, so I'm not sure it was even 70 degrees yet, but that never seems to stop Luke from playing in water!


Bradley was with us too, but he mostly stayed up on the blanket with me eating fishy crackers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment