This year I actually decided to put up some Halloween decorations (from the Dollar Store of course) which the boys were pretty excited about. Luke decided to do some decorating of his own too. Yep, we had all these beautiful pieces of art hanging in our living room for he month of October!
The boys drew on their pumpkins for Mommy to carve.
Nate and Bradley's pumpkin sketches were what I would call "uncarveable" so I just did regular jack-o-lantern faces on theirs. Here is a picture of Luke's. (It was a bit of a trick to carve itself!)
Captain Hook, A "Lost Boy" and Peter Pan!
Luke let me take a picture of him with the mustache, but insisted I clean it off for his public appearances.
Ready to hit the pavement!
The boys had a lot of fun trick-or-treating with all of the neighborhood friends. Bradley joined in for awhile too. It's getting a little harder to sneak most of their candy away. I had to slowly deplete the supply every day. Hee hee.








No comments:
Post a Comment