Monday, June 3, 2013

Bradley is 1!!


Do I officially have a toddler now? Are my baby days over? I don't know, but it's hard to believe my little baby is walking around like crazy now. It's been a really fun year. He has been such a fun and easygoing addition to our family. He just fits right in. It's amazing how it feels like he's always been  here, but it was only a year ago that he was making his entrance into this world. They change so fast! He's already walking along with his older brothers as they play. He just loves being involved. Here he is helping out his friend Elliott...


I'm so excited to see his personality develop even more this next year! It's still kind of hard to tell what he will be like. Luke and Nate have such distinct personalities now, I'm dying to know what little querks Bradley will have! There is one observation I have made. This one is NOT a snuggler! He almost never lets you hold him against your chest even when he is tired! Maybe it's for the best. I can only imagine the competition between him and Nate if he needed cuddles all the time! Aside from some difficulties with sleep here and there I really have enjoyed each and every stage of this last year. I'm really in no hurry for this little guy to grow up! He is starting to point to things and likes to shake his head no at things. I taught him how to gesture "all done" and he is doing that well. He still begs for Chance to pick him up constantly! 

Bathing Boys!

We celebrated his birthday up at the Norris Grandparents. Most of Chance's family was there and we had pizza, bbq and cupcakes. Bradley opened up a few gifts and it was a really fun day. We also got to meet the fourth Norris grandson - Jensen. It was a true reminder of what life was like just a year ago! 

Waiting for us to sing "Happy Birthday"

 Listening to the song

Chowing down! He loved it!

Brothers posing with the birthday boy

Opening presents

Hanging with Grandpa

Mommy and Daddy with our big ONE YEAR OLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment