Luke had his preschool graduation today. It was pretty cute. He's getting to be such a big boy. I personally don't think preschool is a necessary step for most kids, however I am so glad we made the decision to put Luke in preschool this year (and I'm so happy with the one we chose!) He's really come a long way socially. Much more outgoing and confident. And I'm so proud of what a great little student he is. He learned how to write his name and most of his letters. Bring on Kindergarten!
With his best bud Owen
This is Lyla. Luke pretty much stuck with Owen this whole year, however he seemed to take a liking to this little cutie. They have played at a playground a few times. Luke really seems to enjoy playing with her and I think he even has a little crush on her. One time Chance said, "Mommy's the prettiest girl in the whole world" and Luke responded, "prettier than Lyla???" Guess we know who he thinks is prettiest. LOL



No comments:
Post a Comment