He waves bye bye and hello and claps his hands when you ask him to. He's very curious and gets into EVERYTHING! But it's so fun to watch him explore his world, especially now that he can walk around outside.
The sleeping is pretty good. He sleeps about 10 1/2 hours a night. Wakes up like clock work around 6:30am (wishing he would sleep a LITTLE longer!) Some mornings he wakes up crying in the wee morning hours, but not every night. I no longer feed him during the day, so I just read him stories and rock him to sleep. By the way he is SO into books now. I love it! He still takes 2 naps, but usually short ones. All and all I would say we are doing much better in the sleep department. FINALLY!!!! He is eating his baby food again and some people food, so I normally try to offer him big people food as well as the baby food, so I know that he is getting a relatively balanced diet.
On a side note, we are being to referred to Children's Hospital as a result of his latest kidney ultrasound. Apparently it's better but not where we want it to be. I'm praying that this whole thing will just go away.
I am really excited for the next year with Nate. I can't wait for him to start talking! How fun will that be! Love you Naters!
No comments:
Post a Comment