Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Double the fun!

We decided to have one party for both boys birthdays since they are only two weeks apart. I'm not even sure Luke realized Nate was being celebrated, and I'm not even sure Nate realized it either! :) The party went great, I actually got to enjoy most of it myself. It's always nice to get both sides of the family together and the boys had lots of fun playing with all their cousins!

Birthday boys!

Birthday Hug!

Luke and Wyatt hanging out by the one and only birthday decoration. Thanks Aunt Heather!

Nate having a little snuggle time with Daddy.

The twins! Still a little sleepy from their nap.

Nate trying out his new slide!

Luke taking a quick snooze on with his new Toy Story sleeping bag and pillow.

Luke and Asher checking out Luke's new Buzz Lightyear!

For some unexplained reason other than being boys, this little gang decided to go shirtless. Guess they are Team Jacob!

Dane practicing his lacrosse skills in the backyard. Got to love the big backyard!

Hanging with Cole. "I'm Cole, say 'Hi Cole' Mom".


Happy Birthday to Nate!

Luke was singing right along!

No comments:

Post a Comment