Well, we continued to celebrate his birthday at my parent's house where we had his party, but more on that later.
So what can I say about three-year-old-Luke. Well he's extremely thoughtful, shockingly observant, hilariously imitative, sensitive, very talkative (when he's comfortable), and a Daddy's boy (but who could blame him?). I call him my little Rainman because he has memory that amazes me daily - he definitely did NOT get that from me! :) He loves to go outside any chance he gets. He has grown into SUCH a good little boy, I feel so lucky to be his Mom. He has his stubborn moments, but most of the time he is very well behaved and pretty easy to "handle" when it comes down to it. It's so hard to sum up such a big personality, but he is our joy and he is incredibly loved by his proud parents. Love you Lukey! Happy 3rd Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment