I think the hit toy of the day was Luke's guitar from Aunt Trisha. I had a hunch it would be. Luke pretty much was done opening any other gifts after that! Now he doesn't have to use his toy golf cart as his guitar anymore! LOL.
He did however, have to share it with another kid...
We spent Christmas morning at our house opening up presents with the boys. We started with stalkings. Luke as always, happy to pose for a picture...
The raisins were a hit!
Though I thought the toy Weed Eater would be Luke's favorite gift, it turned out the toy drill was the one he didn't want to put down. He kept saying he was going to put in a new heater just like Grandpa Jim.
Nate checking out his new book.
Luke was pretty excited to try out his new shaving kit that night, too.
Later that day we went up to Chance's parents house. Unfortunately, I stayed so busy, I didn't have a chance to take pictures! I'm so bummed! Well, it was really busy, with 5 other boy cousins. And the gift opening was a mad house! Luke and Nate got LOTS of really cool presents. Chance was putting together Luke's new bike for a good chunk of the afternoon! Among many other things the boys both got cute outfits, which they wore a couple days later...

No comments:
Post a Comment