Monday, December 27, 2010

Boys at play

This entry is a bit of a hodge podge. Just trying to capture simple moments and memories of the boys at play. Nate has been throwing toys lately and he really likes to throw his ball. Mommy's little All-Star.

Nate is finally able to sit up enough to get in the big boy bath. Here is Luke and Nate's first bath together!

So proud of himself! What a big boy!

One of his favorite things to do is stand up at the toy box and look for toys to throw. :)

When we read books to Luke or when he looks through them himself, he ALWAYS likes to imitate the faces and poses that the characters are doing. He always cracks me up. One day I found him on the kitchen table like this:

I went over to the book he was looking at and found this:


I love overhearing Luke's conversations with Nate in the monitor. One time I was doing bills when Nate woke up from a nap. I didn't go upstairs right away, but Luke headed up and I heard him go into Nate's room and start talking. I only got the last part on video, but it was so cute. Nate was crying and Luke went in and said, "No Nate, don't cry, you need to be happy! Here, let me wipe your nose..."

This video cracks me up when I watch Nate's face...

Most of the time it's the older brother who picks on the younger one, but most of the time I think Nate does most of the bullying! Luke is such a good brother. Given Luke's personal space issues, I would say he's a pretty good sport!



No comments:

Post a Comment