Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lights of Christmas

Chance and I threw caution to the wind and joined 3 other couples with kids in our neighborhood and went to "The Lights of Christmas" at Warm Beach. We both had never been there before and didn't know what to expect. It was so much fun and the boys did great! Nate at happily in his stroller looking around at the lights until he finally fell asleep and Luke really enjoyed looking around and being around the other kids. Here they are ready to see the lights!


Playing on the train. I overheard Luke tell one of the kids, "Be careful, I don't want you to hurt yourself". What a bossy pants. Wonder where he gets that?

He loved riding on the big horse. And it was BIG!

The best part of the whole night was when Luke encountered a Bear mascot. I told him he could go give him a hug and Luke walked over to him and slowly leaned in to the bear to give him a hug. The hilarious part was that he wouldn't stop hugging him! They just stood there in the cutest embrace ever. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen Luke give someone such a good hug before. I wasn't video taping for the first embrace, but Luke decided to go back for seconds, so here's the second one...

No comments:

Post a Comment