Monday, April 5, 2010

Out with the old...

After almost a year of searching, we finally found our minivan. We love it. And I'm so glad we got it before baby number two arrives. In fact, we even sold the Explorer in less than a week! Talk about answered prayers! As much as I love the comfort and convenience of the new van, I can't help but be a bit nostalgic about saying goodbye to the Explorer. I have many memories of Chance and my dating years. Many trips to and from Pullman together, but what I'll remember most about the Explorer, is the vision ingrained in my head of Chance driving away from my parent's house, waving at me until I couldn't see him anymore. I use to watch him leave out the window every time he'd come to visit me back in the day. Watching him driving away and waving with a smile always gave me the warmest feeling. Those are great memories, but I'm excited to share the family memories we have in store for us with the van!

He looks just as cute now as he did 10 years ago! :)

Me (and Luke) in our sweet ride.


1 comment:

  1. Awh, that's so sweet what you said about Chance! Liking the new ride. :)

    ReplyDelete