Friday, May 8, 2009

Terrible Ones???

Luke has been asserting himself quite a bit lately. No, temper tantrums are not cute, but come on, it is kind of funny. I'm not sure of how to "nip it in the bud". I'll admit that I asked for it by taking his book away for no good reason in order to capture the "yell" on video and know that I do not usually give him what he wants when he acts this way (but I had to give him his book back, that was mean of me!) I think he may be getting a head start on the whole terrible twos phase.

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, the attitude starts coming out around 12 months and I've heard many think 18 months is worse than the terrible twos. We shall see. I get some major attitude when I grab objects from him that he shouldn't have (like a knife he's swiped from off the counter). By the way, Asher was watching this and thought it was funny. ;-)

    ReplyDelete