Friday, May 22, 2009
Hair raising experience - for me!
I gave Luke a haircut the other day. Can you say stressful?? There is nothing more nerve racking then taking a pair of sharp scissors to a moving target. I sat him out on the front porch and gave him Chance's old cell phone to play with and then snipped away as fast I could! It was not easy and I'm certain the cut is not as even as I would like it, but I did my best. After it was done I was kind of sad to see the curls in the back go, but he still has a bit of a wave. I think I like it longer though. To quote my sister, "Next time maybe don't cut the bangs so short". :) Live and learn! By the way I gave Chance a haircut a few days ago and he's almost as difficult a client as Luke: "I don't think you know what your doing" is all he kept saying. Where's the trust? Here's Luke's before and after:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Definitely lookin' more like a big boy! :-)
ReplyDelete