Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Great Day

I decided Luke and I really needed to get out of the house today, so we headed down to Sultan after his nap. First we stopped at Grandma Rusty's to say hello, where Aunt Heather and Wyatt met up us. Then the four of us headed down to Grandma Lynn's. We packed the boys in the wagon and headed to the playground. The boys had fun on the swings and playing with bubbles. We had so much fun, I definitely need to get him out of the house more often!

Luke loves his Grandma Lynn

Ready to head to the park. Love the hats!

Cousin Wyatt is so goofy!

Grandpa Jim is too much fun!

Having fun with Uncle Clint...

...and Grandpa Jim

Grandpa Jim and his Grandsons

Wyatt enjoyed pushing Luke around, what a funny guy!

Trying to pop some bubbles!

Aunt Heather showing Luke the bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment