Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Luke's first Easter was lots of fun. He had lots of cousins to hang out with. First we went to the Simon household on Saturday and enjoyed a big meal there. Luke and Wyatt gave each other a kiss, it was the cutest thing I ever saw! Then on Sunday we went up to Mount Vernon and had a yummy brunch. Luke refused to nap at both Grandparent's house - no surprise there - I guess there was just too much excitement.  Grandma and Grandpa Norris treated Luke to his first Easter basket. He particularly loves the little car that was inside. It keeps him busy in his high chair while I'm getting his food ready. Anything that keeps him occupied is a treat for me too! :)

Here he is with his basket

All the Norris cousins

Poor Asher, for some reason Luke and Borne just can't keep their hands off him!


I think Asher is still traumatized :)

Asher seemed to like his sunglasses. He stood there for like a minute looking like this. It was hilarious.

Checking each other out.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the the last pic with the sunglasses! Hillarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics just make me laugh! Where was I while they were doing the sunglass pics?

    ReplyDelete