Today is Luke's birthday. It's really hard to believe Luke is already one year old. It's been such an amazing year. I feel so blessed to have a healthy, happy boy. He brings me so much joy. Chance was home with us today to celebrate as a threesome (tomorrow is his party). It was a great day to just be with Luke and reminisce about all of our memories of his first year, especially the day he was born. He's changed so much since that day. He's full of personality now. It was such a joy to watch him grow and change this past year, I can't wait for what's still to come! Mama loves you Lukey! Happy Birthday big boy!
The original birthday
One year later with his Daddy
Here is the birthday cake I made for him
Trying on the helmet Daddy got for him so he can go on bike rides
No comments:
Post a Comment