I was really hoping we wouldn't have to list our house this early in the year. I wanted to at least wait till March (after Trisha had her baby), but according to Clint's boss Michelle, "February is our friend." So we have decided to list our house since the inventory is low last time. Since we seemed to have missed the hot time to sell last year, we are hoping we have better luck this time. Though part of me doesn't want it to sell right away so that we don't have to leave the neighborhood (and Trisha) before summer time. The other part of my wants it to sell quickly so I don't have to keep cleaning it all the time! That was not fun last summer. But it's all in God's hands now. Maybe the timing will be right this time. Redfin gave us a "Hot Home" status this time so maybe we will have better luck this time! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment