Saturday, February 11, 2017

Date with Nate!

Chance suggested I take each boy on a date. Luke and I had a movie date. I gave him the option of going to the Theater see Beauty and the Beast or watching Pirates of the Caribbean at my parents house so he picked the latter. We popped some popcorn and watched the movie just the two of us. I thought he would enjoy it and I was right! It quickly became his new obsession!

Then there's Nate. He had been the most persistent one, asking me all the time, "when are we going to go on our date?" He couldn't wait for shaved ice! When I finally had it planned for the weekend he decided to step up his game and got Dad to help him with his little plan...

But first it was Happy Meal time! He LOVES McDonald's!

Then his happiness continued with shaved ice!

 The whole time he was carrying around his backpack in the car waiting for the right moment to surprise me with a big box of chocolates and card he had made for me! It was the most adorable thing ever when he pulled it out of his backpack and said, "You didn't think I would forget to get you something!" 
BEST DATE EVER! 
My heart just melted for this sweety. He's going to make some girl very happy someday, but for now, that girl gets to be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment