Saturday, June 11, 2016

Showered with Love

So of course the boys always treat me like a queen on Mother's Day. They spoil me with wonderful cards and hugs and signs. Nate made this sign all by himself!

As if that wasn't enough. Nate decided to plan a special surprise party for me. I think they know I've been pretty stressed lately with so much to do. I haven't been spending much time with them so I think this is their way of forcing me to relax and spend some time with them. How can I refuse? Nate wrote me this note for my surprise...

He also had Chance make this sign. LOL. What a good husband/father he is. 

 He worked for several days drawing me pictures. Here is a note he wrote on the back of one.

He also got some help from Trisha. He wrote out clues for a treasure hunt for me (all by himself) and he asked Trisha to buy me a shirt at the store for a prize at the end. LOL. 

Nate masterminded the surprise, but his brother's were excited to help plan it. They all went into another room one day and when they came back Luke said, "Um, Mom we were just talking about how the Earth uses resources." 

Luke wrote me a sweet note too, it said:
"you are the best mom in the world! I hope you are not too troubled with packing for the you-know-what. You really make me, dad, Nate and Bradley very happy every day! I really appreciate that you care so much about me in the past 8 years. I most appreciate that you went through those contractions and painfulness to bring me to life."

And not too long after that, more sweet cards for my actual Birthday!

One from Luke.

Bradley always draws me something on these occasions too. Such a special time when the boys are so open with their love! I am so lucky. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment