Thursday, June 2, 2016

Luke's 2nd Grade Field Trip

Now it's Luke's turn for a day with Mom! He still loves having me volunteer and I'll take it as long as I can! I love spending time with him too!

We had one other boy with us, and though he isn't one of Luke's closer friends, I was so impressed with how kind and friendly Luke was to him even though I know he was kind of disappointed he didn't get one of his friends with us. Such a wonderful heart Luke has. Not to mention the kid was getting on my nerves ("When can we see the Red Panda?" "Can we have ice cream?" "Can we buy something at the gift shop?") but Luke was always kind. He was so well behaved and never whined or begged me for anything and I was his mom!

He really wanted to feed the birds just like Nate got to. It took us awhile to get to that exhibit, but he  was really patient. :)

Luke getting a picture taken with his class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment