Monday, November 30, 2015

My viral video

I have a viral video! Well, Norwex viral anyway. I posted my Frozen Norwex video on a Norwex Consultant Facebook page and Norwex consultants started, viewing, commenting, liking and sharing like crazy! It was a fun couple days getting to read all the comments people had on it (mostly positive, thank goodness!) I had several people contact me, even Executive Sales Leaders of Norwex, to tell me that they liked it. Probably the biggest compliment I had was when the "Tag Team" shared it on their Facebook page (their page has like 70,000 likes and they train direct sales people how to sell on Facebook). 
Facebook tells me that over 5,000 people are "talking" about the video and there are like 800 posts about it. Anyway, with all the wonderful accolades do you think the sales started rolling in??? Many fellow (successful) consultants assumed they would for me. Nope, not a single sale. Over 15,000 views on YouTube and not ONE, SINGLE, SALE! Ugg. Good at making videos, bad at selling I guess! Haha, well the "fame" was fun while it lasted! Enjoy!

A couple of business-type pages shared my video on their page:

Here are a couple of my favorite comments:

"I can't believe she got her husband in it too. How fun"

"Great now I am going to be singing that song all night!!"

"haha! She drops the baby! Hilarious!"

"This is seriously the best video I've ever seen in a long time! Want your kids to hold still for four minutes, this will do the trick! My little four year old Breklyn asked me if she was singing in Spanish because they weren't the normal words! :)"

"I had to share this one! I think this will go viral fast! (hint: if you have kids who love 'Frozen.. start watching this vidoe and you'll have their attention immediately).. her husband even sings in it.. it's fabulous! She's had 6,000 views in ONE day!!!"

"One of the most complete presentations of Norwex products I've seen. Just be sure to look past the vocals a bit." (Ouch! LOL)

"This is hilarious! What a good hubby :-)"

"I don't know this woman but boy, do I ever want to now! SO AMAZING!"

"This video is awesome!!! I love the herd of little gingers at the end!"

"Leah broke the internet!"

"How funny. Hurt my ears a little when the guy cut in though lol"


And my least favorite comment! Haha!

"I would do it better. Lol. The girl is off key."


And my favorite comment came in a private message from a sweet fellow Norwex Consultant:

"You've been touched by the makers hand."


Well, I'm flattered by it all, but since the purpose of the video (to sell the product!) seems to have failed MISERABLY, I'll get over myself. Haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment