Sunday, November 15, 2015

Luke's End of Season

Luke's season is over and it was really fun watching him improve this year. He went from a very timid player last year to a very aggressive and skilled one this year. He's really good and has a lot of ability. When he chooses to play hard he is awesome. He did however have his moments when he would not play up to his ability. I think it was when he was worried about getting hurt. But boy does he have a set of wheels on him (takes after his Daddy) when he decides to go after the ball. He can chase down most of his opponents. This video doesn't amount to much, but it shows his speed a little.

He gets a little confused about where he is supposed to be at what time, but his instincts are good. I hope he wants to play again next year, because I think he has a lot of potential to be an awesome player. But as always we want him to do what makes him happy!



End of season pizza party.

No comments:

Post a Comment