Monday, October 19, 2015

Field Trip to Pumpkin Patch

I got to go with Luke on his field trip to the pumpkin patch. It's always fun to get to see Luke at school. He's a good boy and follows the rules. Found his pumpkin!

He's ready to watch the duck race. Strategically standing next to Emily (I'm pretty sure he has a crush on her). I don't think it's his first crush. I remember when I would pick him up after school in Kindergarten he would sometimes hang around to see when this other girl would get picked up. I can't remember her name. Sadly she moved away that year. A month or so ago, Nate was talking about a classmate that was moving and Luke said, "There was a girl who moved away when I was in Kindergarten. Frankly, I was in love with her." Love these boys quotes!

Hanging with Deyton Wheat who's class was also on the field trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment