I love the notes that Luke gives me and I always enjoy reading the ones he writes for his brothers. Sometimes if he wasn't treating Nate nicely I have him write Nate an apology note as part of his punishment. Here is one of his notes...
Here is one he wrote for me. He did this one on his own without me asking him to.
I'm not sure what this one was about, but it is sweet anyway. Probably just a stressful evening. Sometimes the boys get a little obnoxious at night, so it was probably about that!
One day when we were walking to school we realized Luke didn't have any money in his backpack for popcorn (they have popcorn day at school once a month). I don't know what happened to the money because I had put enough in there to get him through the year. Anyway, Luke was very upset about it. That day he came home with this note for me.
Another one for me. These notes sure do make my day! :)
One time at home he wrote this for Nate when he wasn't feeling well.
He wrote this for Nate too when he was at school.
Nate likes to write notes too. He asks me how to spell them and writes them out himself. He wrote this one when Luke's stomach was hurting.
Nate adores Luke and sometimes tries to get Luke's attention. One time he wrote him a few notes saying that were of a teasing nature. I think he was trying to make Luke laugh, but Luke got offended instead and got upset with Nate. It was so sad to see how crushed Nate was, after all he was just trying to make Luke laugh! Luke was in the garage at the time, and Nate came over and asked me (while fighting back tears), "Mom, how do you spell, 'dear Luke, I'm sorry for being so mean to you?"
He followed that note up with this one:










No comments:
Post a Comment