Sunday, December 28, 2014

Magic of Christmas

This story is crazy. Lane called me up one day asking if Chance would want to go to a Seahawks game. He was given awesome tickets from one of his student's parents who happens to be a season ticket holder. Did I mention they were playoff tickets too? Wow! Anyway, I knew Chance would love to go because I knew he had looked into tickets to see how much they were - WAY TOO MUCH! Lane said he would surprise him with the tickets later that day. Not 5 minutes after I hung up with Lane (Chance did not know about the phone call) Chance was in the kitchen with his santa hat. He said, "You know, sometimes I still believe in the magic of Christmas." "What are you talking about?" I asked. He replied, "I don't know, like maybe somehow someone would give me tickets to the Seahawks game." Now I promise you, he had no idea about the conversation I just had with Lane! He was truly just being his dreamer self. Trying to contain myself I laughed and said, "Yeah, good luck with that!" He laughed too. Little did he know...




It was so funny, because he was so confused about the whole thing! He kept thinking I got him the ticket. He couldn't believe the coincidence that he was getting tickets the same day he was dreaming about the magic of Christmas!


Nice seats! Brother in-law of the year: Lane Barnhill!

No comments:

Post a Comment