Sunday, October 5, 2014

Pullman Part II

Chance and his parents took Luke and Nate to Pullman for a football game again. The boys were SOOO excited to go back. They loved it so much last year. The drive there went well. The boys fell asleep fairly early but once again, when they arrived at the hotel around 12:30am they woke up and were wired!


And of course they were ready to start the day of fun bright and early the next morning (6:15am to be exact). Later that day, I received this text from Chance: "Why do I make sure to pack extra underwear, pants, socks AND an extra pair of shoes? Because I might have to jump into the hot tub at the hotel fully clothed to pull out my 4 year old. Yeah... that happened." Apparently, Nate ventured a little too far in the hot tub to where he couldn't touch anymore and was having trouble doggy paddling. Poor guy! Chance said he looked really scared. :( Here they are swimming in the hotel pool.

I spent my fair share of time at this very spot when I was at WSU. Funny to see the boys sitting on the big rock in front of Todd Hall.

On top of the library.


Visiting a bear?


Having breakfast at Old European!


Dinner at Rancho Viejo!

Luckily, Bradley did not see the boys pack up and leave otherwise I think he would have been sad that he didn't get to go with them. But he seemed to enjoy focused attention from Mommy. We had a nice peaceful weekend. We even made cookies. Btw, when making cookies with a two year old be on guard at all times. At one point instead of dumping the bowl of softened butter into the bowl, he tried to grab the butter and put it in by hand.

Who knows, maybe next year Brad and I will join them!

No comments:

Post a Comment