Luke and Nate both attended Vacation Bible School this summer. They both liked it, however Nate was pretty sad the first day in class where he didn't know anyone. I switched him classes the next day because my cousin's son Jayden was in it which helped a bit. According to his teacher he didn't participate too much but was good and cooperated. I was kind of surprise he did it every day for 3 hours all by himself! Guess this boy is ready for preschool this fall!
At VBS they had a mascot named "Festus" the horse. Luke was sad for days after VBS was over because he would "never get to see Festus again". I felt so bad for him, because he's right. He's such a sensitive little boy. I love his kind heart. Well, with anything Luke is having trouble processing he seems to find it therapeutic to role play. This is him as "Festus" getting his picture taken with a VBS student (Nate). LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment