Friday, December 27, 2013

The Three Muskateers


Having three boys can get a bit crazy. Usually someone is always fighting or crying or needing me to do something. The other day Nate was asking me to get him something in a bit of a demanding way. Luke reminded him, "Nate. These guys (gesturing to Chance and I) are NOT our slaves. We are their slaves". Haha, well not quite but I appreciated the help. Anyway, mommy is not always calm and sometimes I want just a little bit of quiet time which rarely comes, but these moments below are what fill my heart with so much happiness. When all three are playing together happily!

Playing hike with Daddy. I know I have said it before, but this guy really sets the bar pretty darn high in the playing with your kids department. Thank goodness for him, because if I'm honest "playing" with the kids is not my strong point.
 

I just love what a good brother Luke is. He is always been pretty good about being gentle with the younger ones. Especially Bradley. He really is a good sport!

Ah, laughter. My favorite sound.

Bradley makes sure that he doesn't get left out of the role playing!


No comments:

Post a Comment