Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013

Once again I failed to capture hardly any pictures of Christmas, but every once in awhile I just like to enjoy the show. Or get it on my regular video camera. :)

We went to my parents for Christmas Eve. The boys had a great time and loved all their presents. Nate got a pretty cool set of animals that he took to a room of his own so he could set them all up. Luke got the movie "Return to Neverland". He was really excited about that, it is one of his favorites. And Bradley was really excited to open up his "Planes" movie. 

I started to feel pretty yucky as the night went on. When we got home the boys got to open up their new Avengers pjs and then it was off to bed. I fell asleep on the couch that night really early but was woken up by crying around 10:30pm. Chance was up there with the big boys and they were having an absolute meltdown! Apparently, Luke was too excited to sleep since it was Christmas Eve and was very upset by this. Nate was crying because he claimed he had something in his eye. A little too much excitement for these boys!

The next morning went good. I still wasn't feeling great, but it was fun watching the boys open up their presents. I decided to stay home from the Christmas celebration at the Chance's parents. It's a good thing I did, because I ended up with a fever. I pretty much spent Christmas laying on the couch (I ended up having a fever every night for the next 4 nights and a really bad cough!). I was so bummed to not be with Chance and the boys on Christmas. :( Chance was a tad busy with three boys, so he didn't get any pictures of the excitement. He did FaceTime me for a little bit while the boys opened their presents. He said they had a blast and they were really excited for their new trampoline!!

It was a disappointing Christmas for me, but I'm glad the boys were all healthy and had a great time, so it could have been worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment