We spent a lot of time at the pool this summer. Personally, I was extremely thankful, not only for the pool, but to get to have Grandma Rusty back home. She is my hero and we are so blessed that her recovery has gone so well! She's worked really hard and been through so much.
Luke spends just about every second he can in the pool. Rarely does he come out for a break and he is very unhappy if we get him ready (suit and sunscreen) at the pool. He hates the idea of having to wait to get in, so he begs me to get him ready at our house before we leave so he can jump in immediately. I am still in shock at how well he can swim now. He's really good! He can do it all now. It is so nice to have him so independent in the pool. He even opens his eyes underwater, though I wish he wouldn't! He comes home every time with blood shot eyes! I would just sit back and watch him burn energy, if it weren't for the two younger ones that still require a bit of attention. Though Nate finally got the courage to start swimming on his own with his floaty!
He is not as much of a die hard in the pool as Luke is, but he still enjoys it. He really likes hanging out in the little pool. A lot of the time he was waking up from a nap in the van, so he was pretty cranky. He spent a good amount of time playing with toys that Grandma Lynn would bring over for him.
I didn't take Bradley in the pool a whole lot. He liked it okay. Once he got used to the water temp, he would be happy.
Here are some highlights. Can't believe my Dad can still keep up with the kiddos!
Goodbye Summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment