Thursday, August 8, 2013

First Mariner's Game!

Chance and his parents took Luke and Nate to their very first Mariner's game. I'm always a little apprehensive for these types of outings, since they aren't really designed for little ones, especially three year olds. But Chance always seems to prove me wrong, and the boys always love it. Though I think he has a lot higher tolerance for whining and meltdowns than I do, so I'm not sure how accurate his "reports" are. None the less, Luke loves any kind of outing and Nate usually goes along with it with some crankiness at times. I am a little jealous though, because I wish I could have been there to watch them experience their first MLB game. But Bradley is quite a handful at these things, so I stay home so Chance can enjoy all the fun that comes with raising boys! He deserves it though. :)

Nate couldn't stay up for the whole thing. Good thing Grandma Marcia and her hair was there to soothe him to sleep. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment