Oh how I love my little Bwadwee Boy! He is doing great with naps, good at bedtime, though he is still waking up several times a night. I still feed him 1-2 times! The other times I have Chance go in and put him back to sleep. I think he's got our number and is so strong-willed that he usually wins the "cry-it-out" battle. So by night - a bit difficult, by day - a breeze! He keeps himself entertained and is rarely cranky. He's back to pureed food, but does not do well with anything textured or that he has to chew. He gags and sometimes throws up the food he got down if he gets a bit of food towards the back of his tongue. Did I mention he is the slowest eater too? I swear you can get him to take a bite about ever 5 minutes. It's excruciating trying to feed this boy! He will take a bite and then immediately pop his fingers in his mouth, which you have to yank out when you want him to take another bite. Oh, and look who's standing!!
He gets so proud of himself! He is starting to "talk" a lot more and point. He claps his hands all the time and bobs his head and dances to any music he hears. When he gets excited he drops his head and crawls around in a circle. He loves being outside and is happy just hanging out in the bike trailer or on a blanket in the grass. If I sit on it with him, he climbs on me and uses me to stand up.
Swinging with this brother!
Playing with his brothers. Yes, he is somewhere in the picture...
Happy boy!



No comments:
Post a Comment